For Middle School and High School Students: Math homework is given everyday in order to assist students in understanding the material given.
Projecto servidor publico grupo pre-escolar y elemental: 31 do octubre 2019
La presente es para informarles que octubre es el mes en el cual celebramos los servidores publicos. Durante este mes se ofreseran unas charlas educativas para nuestros almunos de varios sevidores publiclos tales como policias, paramedicos, entre otros.
Los estudiantes deben de venir vestidos de un servidor publico el 31 de octubre; el grupo de segundo grado debe realizar un proyecto escrito y oral en ingles acerca del servidor publico escogido. El grupo pre-escolar y primer grado debe de traer una lamina y decir 2 oraciones del mismo. Este proyecto tendra un valor de 2 notas.
Vestimenta de servidor publico debe incluir uno de los siguientes:
Community helper/career project for middle and high school due October 31, 2019
The upper grades will have a two part project to be turned in on October 31st, 2018. For this project students will receive two separate grades.
For the first part of the project both the middle and high school students will explore, learn and research 3 professions from the list provided and write a brief report. The second part is choosing one of the 3 professions that is of most interest to them and do full presentation; for this presentation they are to dress professionally.
First part: The assignment must be handwritten it must include:
- title page( My Career Choices), picture, Students name, grade and date
- a table of content
- and one page each (3 pages) with the information below
- It must be a total of five pages. It must be neatly written and creative.
The research pages must include the following information:
- Job title,
- Education Requirements/Length of study
- Skills required (organized, math skills, computer skills etc,) what this job entails? (What does a person in this field do?)
- How this job/Career/Profession helps the community?
The Second part: A full presentation of the one chosen profession; students may choose one of the following ways to present the information.
- Use PowerPoint and discuss the information on slides
- A written report, with poster pictures, graphs or use of other visual aid
- A YouTube video
If choosing a PowerPoint presentation the following information must be included in the slides
- Include a background with each slide, a picture and animation
- First slide Job/Career Title chosen, students name, date, grade
- Second slide, Information about the profession, what a person in this profession does?
- Third Slide Education Requirements, can it be achieved through a two year community college, technical school, online educational university or college, or traditional university?
- Fourth slide Identify the school that offers this degree, certification for the profession you’ve chosen and the types of degree certification offered.
- Fifth slide length of study
- Sixth slide skills required for the profession
- Seventh Slide how this job/profession helps the community
- Eighth slide Do you know of anyone, friend, family member, neighbor, parent who has this profession?
- Ninth slide, Conclusion why you choose this profession? What sparked your interest? Why do you believe you would be good at it?
NOTE: Student must hand out a printed version of the PowerPoint to the teacher.
If choosing a handwritten report the following must be included:
- Title page , picture Job/Career Title chosen, students name, date, grade
- Table of contents
- Information about the profession, what a person in this profession does?
- Education Requirements, can it be achieved through a two year community college, technical school, online educational university or college, or traditional university?
- Identify the school that offers this degree, certification for the profession you’ve chosen and the types of degree certification offered.
- length of study
- skills required for the profession
- how this job/profession helps the community
- Do you know of anyone, friend, family member, neighbor, parent who has this profession?
- Conclusion why you choose this profession? What sparked your interest? Why do you believe you would be good at it?
- A total of 11 pages
If choosing a YouTube Video the following is required:
A student must record him/herself providing the information above in the written report section and after presenting the YouTube video the student must answer questions regarding his or her video.