Did you know that teachers spend an average of $1,200 a year of their own money purchasing materials for their classrooms?
I am registered with DonorsChoose.org. This is a great website! You can donate any amount, and it's tax deductible (great if you have a business!)
Your help is greatly appreciated.
I am also registered with Adopt A Classroom:
By adopting my classroom, you can participate in my efforts to create an effective and engaging learning environment for the students.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to www.adoptaclassroom.org and search for my classroom.
2. Adopt-a-classroom directs 100% of your donation to my classroom.
3. I access the donation through the Adopt-a-Classroom website (the organization does not send cash to the teachers) and purchase much needed resources.
4. Adopt-a-Classroom sends you a report that itemizes what I purchased ensuring 100% accountability and transparency.
5. We communicate throughout the year so you can experience first-hand the impact of your contribution.
6. Your donation is tax-deductible.