* Follow these rules as you navigate the internet.
1. Never give out your personal information.
2. Don’t share your passwords with anyone.
3. Tell your teacher if you see anything inappropriate or uncomfortable.
4. Leave your workspace as you found it (or even better)!
5. No food or drink allowed near computers or devices.
6. Don’t touch anyone else’s computer or device.
7. If you find damage on a device, tell your teacher straight away.
8. Only visit approved sites and stay on task at all times.
9. Ask permission before printing anything.
10. Remember to save and log off correctly when you are finished.
11. Do not install or download anything without permission.
12. Treat technology with respect and be gentle with it.