This class uses the online grading system, Engrade. In order for students to view their grades in this class, they will need to set up a free, student account at engrade.com. In order to do this, the student will need to contact me via e-mail to get the code. If the student does not do this, then they will not be able to view their grades.
Steps to Setting Up Engrade
- When you have been accepted into the class, please e-mail me a request for the code to set up your Engrade account.
- Once you have your code, go to http://www.engrade.com.
- Click on the link "Students & Parents" at the top of the screen.
- Click the green button saying "Sign up--It's free!"
- In the large box that appears on the screen, type the code that I have e-mailed you
- Click "Next>>"
- Fill in the information it asks for on the next screen. Your name and e-mail address are optional. You do not have to put that information in if you do not wish.
- Click "Sign up!"