· Every student has the ability to learn and I have high expectations for each student.
· Student learning should be facilitated by:
* Appealing to the students' interest
* Hands on and creative activities
* Cooperative learning
· Parents should be involved in the classroom and their child’s education.
· A behavior management system must be used and enforced in the classroom.
· There is a book for everything!
· Organization is a must in the classroom.
· Technology should be utilized by the teacher and the students.
· Character education is important.
Why I want to be an educator...
I want to make a difference in the lives of the students by teaching the students to become lifelong learners, successful individuals, and role models in the community and the world.
How will this be achieved?
Through a strong focus on academics, fostering parental involvement and teaching character education.