If you have a Microsoft account then I am sure that you know about aka ms account. In this blog, we will tell you how you can change your Microsoft settings with the help of aka.ms/accountsettings.
What is Aka MS Accountsettings?
If you are using aka ms account setting you will be able to change the settings of your Microsoft account, which I am sure that you have.
If you are playing online games on Microsoft then, you have once in your lifetime played Minecraft. It is one of the most popular games played on Microsoft. Children use various options to play Minecraft. They use Xbox Live, Nintendo, and Nintendo Switch to play Minecraft.
When your children play games online, it is very necessary to change the account settings of your Microsoft Setting using aka ms account settings. This ensures that your child does not view any adult content while online. You can change the settings as per your wishes by adhering to our guide.
Change settings using Xbox
Xbox and Xbox 360 have always favoured the privacy and security of their customers and the content shown while using them. You can change the settings of your account to age-appropriate by following the steps given by us.
- Step 1: Open the official website of Xbox by clicking on https://www.xbox.com.
- Step 2: Now. Open the Security panel displayed on the web page.
- Step 3: From the list given by them, select the ‘Privacy and Security’ option.
- Step 4: Now, you will see all the options through which you can change the privacy settings of your account.
- Step 5: Alter the settings according to the safety of your child.
- Step 6: After that, log in to your Microsoft account by entering the correct login details.
- Step 7: From the different accounts present, select the one that you want the settings changed.
- Step 8: After this, click on the option of “Xbox Online Safety’.
- Step 9: Recheck all the changes made by you on https aka ms remoteconnect account settings.
- Step 10: Now look for the “Submit” button and then tap on it to complete the process.
- Step 11: You can also disable any other browsing options for your child’s account and ensure safety.
Following the given process you can make sure that your child’s Microsoft account is well protected and secure for use. We hope that our information has helped you with your issues.