Back pain is also defined as back strain, muscle tear, sciatica, arthritis, etc. Most people in the world have complaints about having back pain. According to a study, it affects eight out of ten people at some point in their lives. Visit Back Center, if the pain is bothering you.
Back pain solutions are found in different forms such as medication, exercise, physical therapy, and some ergonomic devices which aid to keep the back pain-free, especially when serving for long hours through standing or sitting. If these don’t offer relief from back pain walk in Back Center Nj.
Sometimes, it is our poor body posture that can exaggerate the back pain. Moreover, the causes like poor posture, sudden twisting, laborious work, may also make you suffer from back pain. Since the lower back functions continuously, you can feel the pain, which is very common. You can try various kinds of back supports to be in the correct position all the time. Otherwise, visit Back Center New Jersey to know the suitable treatment option.
Different Type of Back Supports
Zero Gravity Chair:
If you want to lessen the stress on your spine, you can try a zero gravity recliner to rest your back. Moreover, if you raise your feet at the same level as your heart, back pain will be reduced because of the lack of gravity.
This type of chair has been designed in such a way that its structure lets people sit in proper posture and keep back muscles very fit. Additionally, it also helps avoid backaches as it is fully supported with a thick pad.
- It helps alleviate the pain in the back, sciatic pain, and muscle spasms.
- It tightens the back and muscles.
- Enhances body flexibility.
- It gently eases the spine.
- Promotes circulation and oxygenation to the brain.
It can deliver you temporary relief from the back and enhances posture. Moreover, it holds the spine in a neutral position. Nubax Trio is easy to use anywhere and anytime when you like. You can use it when you are watching television.
You just have to simply lie back, relax, and soon you will be back in action.
Moreover, It can:
- Align the spine
- Relieve pressure on the back
- Provides comfort
- Reduces Pain in the back
- Improves mobility
You can also use this in the comforts of your home if you can get one. You can watch your favorite T.V show on television to prevent boredom.
Exercises For Relieving Your Back Problems:
- Stand perpendicular with your back against the wall and feet apart.
- Slowly flex your knees, sliding your back down the wall, turn your knees at a 45-degree angle as much as possible. Do not flex too much as it may increase strain on your knees.
- Stay in this position for around five seconds.
- Start straightening your knees for a count of five and then slide up the wall until you are fully elevated with knees straight
- Copy the above steps five more times and perform this 3 times weekly.
Prone Leg Raises:
- Lay down flat on your stomach.
- Raise one leg from the ground at least two feet into the air.
- Stay in this position for ten seconds
- Copy the above steps with the opposite leg.
- Copy the above steps five more times.
These exercises may help you relieve back pain up to some extent, if the pain is persistent and not going away, visit a physician for alternative solutions.