- Did you take the Carbon Foot Print quizzes?
- How did you score? Could you do better? We all could.
- Visit the websites at "How to Reduce your carbon footprint and lower your families costs"
- Read the suggestions Take some time and reflect……Think of some things you can do to improve.
INITIAL TABLE - ESTIMATION OF USAGE AND SPENDING
1. Choose 4-5 areas that you or your family could reduce the environmental impact.
2. Look at bills, receipts, or expense lists to estimate how much you use and spend on each of those areas a month.
3. Estimate the montly usage.
4. Estimate the montly cost.
5. Fill out the Estimation of Usage and Spending Table below (↓) (copy or print out)
USAGE AND SPENDING TABLE #1
|Area of improvement||Estimated monthly usage||Estimated monthly cost||What you will do to improve|