Dehydration means the excess loss of water from the body. It can become a serious cause in young children compared to adults or teens. Such a type of situation occurs when there is more loss of fluids than you take in. if you don’t replenish lost fluids, you have to suffer from serious consequences. The common factors of losing fluids from the body are chronic diarrhea, vomiting, fever, or excessive sweating. When a person fails to complete the body demand regarding fluids accomplishments, it may lead to depletion of water stores in your body. There are mainly three types of dehydration: mild, moderate, and severe. The type of dehydration depends on how much water your body has lost or not restored. The symptoms of dehydration may be noticed when two percent of body fluid has been lost.
Any person may experience dehydration but mostly young children are prone to it.
What are the causes of dehydration?
People suffer from dehydration when the level of water element from their bodies keeps diminishing. It can occur at any age, but it is very dangerous for babies, small children, and older adults.
Symptoms of mild dehydration include:
- Thirsty mouth
- Prolonged thirst
- Limited urination
- less tear result
- Dehydrated skin
- Dehydration Headache
Moderate dehydration symptoms:
- Extreme thirst
- Reduction of sweat production
- low blood pressure
- Fast heart rate
- Accelerated breathing
- Lowered eyes
- Dark-colored urine
Severe dehydration needs a medical emergency. Get urgent medical help if you’re experiencing any of these signs and symptoms.
If a person of any age group feels the following symptoms, inquire about emergency care:
- Harsh diarrhea
- blood in the stool
- Suffering from diarrhea for more than three days.
- Incapacity to keep fluids down
How to treat dehydration?
When children refuse to eat or drink anything and also lose fluid from vomiting, diarrhea, or fever. The best treatment for mild dehydration is drinking lots of water to replace lost fluids. Water is always considered the most preferable option to rehydrate the body. You can also buy Electrolyte Packets, they are capable of replenishing electrolytes quickly. These Electrolyte Supplements are also found in different flavors, so you can choose your favorite one.
Drinking fluids is generally adequate for mild Dehydration Relief. You should have frequent fluids in small amounts rather than drinking large amounts of fluids at one time. Some of the essential treatment and prevention tips are given below:
Dehydration Prevention and Treatment Tips:
- You can rely on Best Electrolyte Powder Packets, these are available at any drug store, they can help rehydrate your body instantly.
- Stay away from specific food like sodas, artificial fruit juices, and gelatins.
- Encourage the person to drink plenty of water when he/she is sick. And if the person is suffering from fever, diarrhea, or vomiting, he/she will require instant rehydration. In this case, you can take ORS to replenish lost minerals.
- When you are working or playing in the sun, you will be required to drink plenty of fluids.
- Use ice packs to groin and armpits.
- In hot summers, try to be inside the house to prevent dehydration and sunburn.
You can buy the Best Hydration Powder to charge your body electrically and keep yourself hydrated.
Article Source : https://besthydrationdrinks.mystrikingly.com/blog/what-to-know-about-dehydration