Copywrite, Plagiarism, and Fair Use
- Copywrite - is the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
- Plagiarism - is taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
- Fair Use- the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder.
- Plagiarism.org - http://plagiarism.org/citing-sources/cite-sources/
- The Writing Center - http://wrtingcenter.utk,edu/for-students/citingsources/
- EasyBib - http://easybib.com