Homework Policy: Homework will be give Monday - Friday to prepare you for the Regents Exam. Long homework will be assigned on Friday, so you will have two days to complete. A unit calendar will be provided at the beginning of each unit so you can manage your schedule. Homework is to reinforce the learning in class and the skills needed for the Regents Exam.
Unit 2: Enlightenment, Revolution, and Nationalism
Key Question: How did new ideas spark change and conflict in the late 18th and throughout the 19th centuries?
- Monday, 10/14: Read pages 34-40 in your textbook and Article A & B in your Unit Packet
- Tuesday, 10/15: Pick one CRQs to complete for peer review in class; Unit packet, pages 4-5
- Wednesday, 10/16: Pick a second CRQs to complete for peer review in class; Unit packet, pages 4-5
- Thursday, 10/17: Complete MCs in unit packet, if didn't finish in class
- Friday, 10/18: Using the textbook, articles read in class and in your packet, write an outline of an Enduring Issue Essay to discuss on Monday