Look at your Pupil Path Account and find out what assignments you are missing.
Complete the missing assignment by the make-up due date for reduced credit.
ASSIGNMENT FORM TYPE DUE DATE (REDUCTION 1 LEVEL)
1. POWER IN GOVERNMENT TEXTBOOK IN-CLASS ASSIGNMENT MONDAY 3/19
Using pages 4 - 6 in your textbook explain all of the different sorces of power that exists in America today.
2. SUB - CONSTITUTION HANDOUT HANDOUT IN-CLASS ASSIGNMENT MONDAY 3/19
3. SUB - BALANCE OF POWER HANDOUT HANDOUT IN-CLASS ASSIGNMENT MONDAY 3/26
4. SUB - KNOW YOUR RIGHTS HANDOUT IN-CLASS ASSIGNMENT MONDAY 3/26
5. GOVERNMENT DEFINITIONS TEXTBOOK IN-CLASS ASSIGNMENT MONDAY 3/26
In your own words use the information on your textbook pages 19 - 35 to write IN YOUR OWN WORDS definitions for the words and phrases on pg 19.
6. Essay on the Philosophy of Machiavelli ESSAY PROJECT MONDAY 4/9
Using the information from the PowerPoint above, write a three paragraph essay in which you either A. Relate and explain a Machiavellian act that you did in your life or B. Relate a Machiavellian example from a movie or a TV show that you've seen
REVOLUTIONARY IDEAS HANDOUT/TEXTBOOK IN-CLASS ASSIGNMENT MONDAY 4/16
Using the information from pages 46 - 51 fill in the Organizer wheel with Colonial ideras that influenced the American Revolution.
8. NOTE BOOK CHECK -
ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION NOTES NOTEBOOK CHECK MONDAY 4/16
Bring in the notes that you took for the PowerPoint we saw about the Articles of Confederation
8. TEST: POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY HANDOUT MAKE-UP EXAM MONDAY 4/30
Study and take the test above during a lunch period. (Make appointment with me in advance for this.)
9. ARTICLES OF CONFED PUZZLE HANDOUT IN-CLASS ASSIGNMENT MONDAY 4/30
10. QUIZ: ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION HANDOUT MAKE-UP QUIZ MONDAY 4/30
Study and take the quiz above during a lunch period. (Make appointment with me in advance for this.)