If you have missed any of the PowerPoint presentations please download and watch them by clicking the links below.
Please remember the grading criteria for this "Test":
If you write down (by hand) all of the notes for each of the PowerPoints that you see on class (or if you copy them by hand from the PowerPoints that you see here) you will have a B+
If you write down (by hand) all of the notes for each of the PowerPoints that you see on class and add extra information from your previous notes or from my lecture on the topic, you will you will have an A on the test.
The following files are to help you complete your assignments on Practical Ethics.
To view the "Do Now" PowerPoint and the handouts associated with the assignment please click the links below:
- Read your assigned reading form Practical Ethics Part I above.
- Write a summary of the reading and a critique of what you have read.
- Read the entire handout of Practical Ethics Part II above CAREFULLY
- Your assignment is to write an opinion piece as to whether Dr. Singer from whose book "Practical Ethics" these chapters are taken, makes a good case for what he believes ethics are and what ethics are not.
- Essay should be at least five paragraphs and is due typed and emailed to me by Monday 12/10 by 12:00 AM. This will be graded as a project !!!
"An unexamined life is not worth living”
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD POWERPOINTS THAT WE HAVE SEEN IN CLASS: