Netiquette is quite simply using good manners in online communication such as e-mail, forums, blogs, and social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Check out this video to see some helpful rules we should all follow when communicating online.
Guidelines for using Social Media:
1. Dishonorable content such as racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, and physical disability slurs should not be posted nor tolerated.
Always treat others with respect.
2. Some subjects can invite heated arguments between users. Be careful discussing things where emotions run high, such as
politics and religion, and show respect for others’ opinions.
3. Do not publish, post or release information that is considered confidential or not public.
4. To ensure your safety, be careful about the type and amount of personal information you provide. Avoid talking about personal
schedules or situations.
5. Students, parents and teachers should follow the same rules for good behavior and respectful conduct online as offline. Use
6. Regardless of your privacy settings, assume that all of the information you have shared on your social network is public
7. Misuse of social media can result in disciplinary action for students and staff.
7 Netiquette Guidelines for Writing Emails and Forum Posts ~ https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/7-netiquette-guidelines-writing-emails-forum-posts/
Top 10 Netiquette Rules- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJncZc-80GQ