- Use the Internet, email and webpage/email at our school in a responsible manner for purposes stated by my teacher.
- Only work on the web for purposes specified by my teacher
- Not give out information such as my surname, address, telephone number, or parents’ work address/telephone number.
- Never send a person my picture without first checking with my teacher.
- Always have my teachers permission before sending email.
- Compose e-mail messages using only language I understand is acceptable in my school.
- Not respond to any messages that are unpleasant or that make me feel uncomfortable in any way. It is not my fault if I get a message like that.
- Not use the internet to frighten or annoy other people.
- Follow school guidelines and procedures when preparing materials for publication on the web.