Pre-K News September 2016
Welcome to St. Andrew's Pre-K 4. We are so happy you chose to be part of our family!
I can't wait to see you all on Tuesday, September 6th. I will meet you at the front doors beginning at 8AM. Parents will be permitted to stay and visit for the first hour. Be sure your child has a snack and drink daily for the first week and is wearing our St. Andrew's Pre-K uniform and sneakers. Your child will receive a St. Andrew's folder. This is our communication. All monies, forms,notes will be put in the folder. This will be sent home every night, checked by the families and returned each day. There will be quite a few forms in the folder this week. PLEASE fill out and return all forms ASAP. A copy of our School Handbook is in the folder. Please read it and sign the last page that you have read it. This page also contains a photo and video release and internet policy. The emergency card must be returned on Wednesday.
Supply List for Pre-K 4 2016
- A full sized backpack ( no wheels)
- Zippered pencil pouch no larger than 8x5
- A Beach size Towel (no pillows) for rest time
- A lunch box to hold snack and lunch
- Three (3) Elmer's Glue sticks (purple works best for little fingers)
- A box of tissues for class use
- A container of "Lysol" type wipes
- A box of hand wipes
- A Disposable camera with flash
- 1 box of 8 Crayola LARGE Crayons (not extra large please)
- Any questions or concerns? E- mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You for sharing your children with us!