Summary: The Arizona Cardinals are seeking highly-motivated and dedicated sales candidates looking to perform within a work environment of an NFL Ticket Sales Office. The primary responsibility is to generate full season and group ticket sales.
This position will report to the Sr. Director, Ticket Sales.
• Prospect potential full season, partial season and group ticket clients through daily phone calls and email leads
• Actively prospect and research new sales leads
• Serve as a positive representative of the Arizona Cardinals Organization
• Provide excellent customer service and generate repeat business and referrals
• Work in tandem with the Ticket Operations department to establish a seamless transition from customer sales to account service
• When necessary, support Ticket Operations with service needs
Skills and Attributes:
• Highly and self motivated with a desire to be successful
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Positive attitude and great work ethic
• Ability to work well within a team environment
• Flexibility to work weekends and nights
Experience and Education:
High school diploma/GED
Minimum of 2-yrs professional sales experience
Ticketmaster knowledge preferred but not required
Bilingual a plus
There is no relocation compensation for this position.
Compensation: Hourly pay/plus commission
Hours per Week: Preferred 37.5 hours per week
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES/NO I have experience in cold calling.
2. YES/NO I have experience in sales.
3. Are you bilingual? If so, what language?