Miss Canney- Sixth Grade Science
|Grading Policies: |
- 50% Labs, Tests, and Projects
- 30% Participation and Journal
- 20% Homework and Daily Work
|Guia de las Notas:|
- 50% Pruebas, proyectos, y laboratorio
- 30% Reporte escrito de ciencias y participación
- 20% Trabajo diarios y tarea
|Late Work - Work that is late will have 25 points deducted from the grade per school day. After three school days a grade of 0 will be entered in the grade book. |
* Inappropriate and unsafe Lab behavior will result in student receiving a "0" for that lab activity.*
- Be on time, with materials, and ready to learn.
- Listen and follow directions*.
- Participate fully in all class activities.
- Respect property.
- Respect others.
- Science Explorer, Texas Edition, Grade 6
- Students are financially responsible for any loss or damage to their textbooks.
|Please bring two sharpened #2 pencils, planner, map colors, and scissors to class every day.|