Weekly Objectives1.c. Identify factors and multiples of whole numbers. (DOK 1)
1.d. Model and distinguish between prime and composite numbers. (DOK 1)
1. prime - number with only 2 factors; 1 and itself
2. composite - number with more than two factors
3. factor - numbers that are multiplied to make a number
4. multiple - numbers that seen in multiplication facts; skip counting by a number
5. least common multiple - the lowest muliple that two numbers share
6. whole number - a number that is not a fraction or decimal
7. divisibility - refers to a way to determine if a number contains a certain factor
Monday - Drawing prime and composite numbers.
Tuesday - Identifying the least common multiple
Wednesday - none
Thursday - Identifying the greatest common factor
Break the Code words
Monday - divisibility
Tuesday - equivalent
Wednesday - average
Thursday - calculate
Friday - capacity
Daily Skill Calendar
Monday - The student will create prime and composite number diagrams.
Tuesday - The student will identify the multiples of a number as well as the least common multiple of a set of numbers.
Wednesday - Weekly Assessment
Thursday - The student will identify the factors of a number as well as the greatest common factor of a set of numbers.
Friday - MCT2 Test 2