This Week's Goals:
- Get to know each other and become familiar with classroom and school expectations.
- Skill Focus: Active reading strategies,
Classroom discussion protocol
Choosing relevant text evidence
Monday: Bring a binder and divider tabs to class tomorrow.
- Have parents sign our Classroom Contract https://userfiles-secure.educatorpages.com/userfiles/cathyfox/Syllabus revised 2018.docx
- Please try to have your personal copy of Lightning Thief by Monday, August 13, 2018.
Wednesday: Finish T-shirt design
- Name written in center
- Favorite movie, TV show, book, story, music, etc.
- I am most happy when.....
- Hobby or Sport
- Must use at least 3 colors with very little white showing.
Optional: Get a copy of The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan and bring to school.