- Begin watching movie on the Quinceañera (Sweet 15) and will finish this movie next class period.
- Finished working on review packet as a class and turned in to the brown box.
- Took notes on the Quinceañera and turned those in to the brown box.
- Finished watching 3 movies for Academy Awards. Turned ballots in for a participation grade.
- Reviewed Spanish packet as a class and did not turn in.
- Watched 4 commercials and 3 movies for Academy Awards.
- Went over Classroom Procedures and Class Path (schedule).
- Turned in to the brown box for a grade.
- Continued to work on Spanish review packet. Only assigned as homework if the class is not on task!
- (Blue) Syllabus signed by parent/guardian is due in the brown box.
- Work as a class on Cosas de Mi worksheet on numbers 1-5 that are to be in complete Spanish sentences.
- Present Cosas de Mi in front of class and turn in (brown box).
- Do a Spanish Writing Proficiency test and documented under P.D.E.
- Go over January goals for Spanish 1 and reflection of last semester of Spanish.
- Begin working on Spanish Semester 1 Review packet.
- Binder/notebook check for a grade while working on packet.
Welcome back students! Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year's break!
- We start off with an ice breaker of BINGO. First 3 students to get Bingo put their names on the board. We then verify the signatures and information.
- Go over Class Syllabus with class. You need to sign your name, have your parent/guardian signature and 2 names of classmates to help you with what's going on. This is due next period...for a grade! Plus you need to bring in a notebook or binder for a grade. This binder/notebook is where you will keep your notes and papers.
- Watch top 8 videos and vote for the top 4 videos.