Rules of the Classroom
1. Follow Directions the first time they are given.
2. Respect ALL teachers, assistants, and classmates and their property.
3. Keep hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
4. Raise your hand to speak, especially during teaching and class work times.
5. Do not talk in hallways or bathrooms.
6. Remain in your seat unless instructed otherwise.
If for some reason your child chooses to ignore the rules, the following consequences will occur:
1st offense: Loss of 15 min. of their recess
2nd offense: Loss of entire recess.
3rd offense: Note Home and Loss of recess.
4th offense: Taken to the office and parents phoned.
(Each day will begin with a clean slate!!)