Mrs. Edwards Science Classes
Course requirements for Physical Science:
Classroom Supplies: Brought to EVERY CLASS unless instructed otherwise
- 3 ring binder (BLUE) with 5 dividers labeled in the following order (Notes, worksheets, labs, tests, vocabulary)
- Your book, covered (brown bag please!)
- Colored Pencils (12 pk)
- TI-30 calculator or better
- Pens and pencils
- $10 science fee (FEES CAN BE TURNED IN AT THE MAIN OFFICE BEFORE SCHOOL OR DURING T.E.A.M. PERIOD)
You are allowed 3 late assignments per SEMESTER
You will be given 3 stike passes that are your responsibilty to keep track of because if you loose them, they will not be replaced.
How to use the 3 strikes:
You must still do the assignment
- This only works for general labs, worksheets and book work (questions)
- This DOES NOT include test, notebook checks or projects
You are only allowed to turn it in one week late. After that, the grade will become a zero.
- Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
If you have any questions or concerns about your student, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com
*For those of you that do not know, TEAM period is a time for Tutoring, Enrichment, Activities and Mentoring. This is a time when your student can get a pass from ANY of their teachers to make up work, get assistance or any thing else that they may need from that teacher.
I am always willing to help. We just require that your student get a pass PRIOR to the scheduled TEAM period on Wednesday or Thursday.