* Students must come to class prepared with necessary supplies.
* NO BULLYING Policy - It will not be tolerated.
* Students are expected to be respectful of all students.
* Students are not allowed to have phones out.
* Students will raise their hand to speak and wait for permission.
* Students must ask for permission to leave the room.
* Students will participate in learning activities.
* Students will use positive language.
* Students will use technology appropriately.
Helpful Hints for preparing for Testing:
* Positive reinforcement. * Talk with your child about the testing.
* Make sure your child gets a good nights rest and eats a healthy breakfast.
* Designate a specific study space for your child. * Encourage your child.
* If there are any concerns, contact teacher ahead of time.
Pencils, Notebook Paper, Pencil Box, 5 1subject notebooks, Color pencils, Crayons, Markers,
Stick Glue, scissors, Water Bottle, 2 1inch binders, Expo markers.
Fact Monster Homework Center (http://www.factmonster.com/homework/): This offers a very user friendly homework help site for Geography, history, language arts, math, science, and social studies.
Parenting & Family (http://www.about.com/parenting/): Information on ages & stages, family activities & products, health & development, and other special topics.
ED.gov (http://www.ed.gov/parents/landing.jhtml?src=pn): The U.S. Department of Education provides many resources for parents. Information includes a “Helping Your Child” series offering information for parents in English and Spanish on topics such as helping children with science, math, reading, homework, adolescence, and school.