1. to identify the steps for a physical exam.
2. to identify a client history as a critical component in an assessment.
3. to demonstrate appropriate documentation related to client health history and physical exam.
Approach to Shift Assessment
"Around and Down"
Physical Examination - Review
**Technique - Look around the room then use the demonstrated head to toe assessment technique.
1. Note how the health history is modified based upon the client's responses.
2. Look for what is done well and what could be done better!!
3. Practice documentation of this health history and exam.