Welcome to Writing!
This year we will work hard to improve our writing!!
- Write regularly, for different types of assignments and audiences.
- Use technology to create, edit and publish writing.
- Develop and strengthen writing by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach.
- Produce clear, precise and appropriate writing with development, organization, and style appropriate to the assignment and the audience.
Howard Gardner developed a theory that says there are multiple types of human intelligence, each demonstrating different ways of processing information. They are...
- Verbal linguistic intelligence: good with words and language
- Logical-Mathematical: good at logic and numbers
- Musical-understands rhythm, pitch, tone
- Bodily-Kinesthetic-good at body movements (athletic)
- Spatial-Visual- can visualize objects and images and their dimensions
- Interpersonal-gets along with other people (charismatic, charming)
- Intrapersonal- has a well-developed sense of self (confident)
- Naturalistic- strong attraction ot animals/plants and the environment
Take the quiz and find out about your multiple intelligences!
WHAT'S YOUR LEARNING STYLE?
Take the quiz to find your learning style. Follow the link.......
6 traits of writing