I will be assigning homework Monday through Thursday to help review concepts we have been working on in class. When you have extra time to work on these skills, or skills your child may be struggling with, you can go on line and use some of the educational websites I have listed below. These links provide your child with a fun and meaningful way to practice learned skills and support their learning at home.
- Compass Learning website provides students with lessons and games to support the national standards of learning for third grade.
- Math Facts Cafe is a site where your child can do online flashcards to help review addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts. There are also other activities they can choose to work on to get extra practice at home.
- Funbrain is a website for students to practice math, reading, grammar, and spelling on line.
- Ixl is a site that provides tons of online math practice.
- Cool Math for kids provides on line practice for all skills and levels.