- B.S. Secondary Education Social Studies. Northern Arizona University. May 2010
- Arizona Certified in Social Studies Highly Qualified in History
- A.A. Liberal Arts. Pima College. May 2007
- Coaching Certified. Pima College. August 2006
- High School Diploma. Sinagua High School. June 2003.
- Substitute Teacher all grades for Tucson Unified. Spring 2011- Present
- Substitute Teacher all grades for Flagstaff Unified. Fall 2010-January 2011
- Student Taught U.S. History and World History at Flagstaff High School. Fall 2009
- Completed 45 hours of Field Work Experience at Flagstaff High School observing U.S. History and World History classes. Spring 2009
- Founder/Director Lumberjack Baseball Academy LLC Flagstaff, AZ. July 2007- Present
- 11 Years Baseball Coaching Experience. Combination of Head Coaching and Assistant Coaching in Flagstaff and Tucson 2001-2011
- 8 Years High School Baseball Coaching Experience. Tucson High School 2004-2007, 2011. Flagstaff High School 2008-2010
- School Monitor and Kindergarten P.E Aide, Marshall Elementary School. Flagstaff, AZ. August 2007- December 2007
- 3 Years Football Coaching Experience. Assistant Coach in Flagstaff Youth League and Tucson High 2001, 2002, 2006
- 1 Year High School Football Coaching Experience. Assistant Tucson High School 2006
- Participated in Army ROTC at The University of Arizona 2003-2005.
- Member of Pi Kappa Phi at the University of Arizona 2003-2006.
Technology Literacy:Proficient in the use of the following:
- Document Camera
- Web Page Design
- Microsoft Office
- LCD Projector
- Electronic Grade Book
- Multimedia Presentation System