1. Don't allow anyone else to use your password
because you might get blamed for something they do.
2. Only use the Internet with permission
and remember that your Email address identifies who you are.
3. Don't touch a computer that is being used by someone else
and always ask before logging off an unused computer.
4. Ask before you print
and always put your name on your work.
5. No food and drink in computer rules
because it can damage the equipment
6. Sit properly and comfortably
and tell your teacher if you regularly get headaches after using computers.
7. Treat the equipment with respect
and always report any damaged equipment.
8. Transfer data files but not programs