This week in Physical Science:
1. Read ch3.3 and answer lesson review questions
2. Complete WB15
3. Breaking Down Water Lab - Teacher guided
4. Read ch3.4 and answer lesson review questions
5. Complete WB16
6. Making Atom Models Lab - Student led. Refer to page 80 for guidance
7. Atom identification Quiz. You must be able to identify the atom based on what it looks like.
*Open research - If finished early, you may research a topic that you are passionate about. Save this file as we will continue to go back to it over the course of the school year.
Any assignment not finished, please get it done over the weekend or at home.