Hello MTC 8th Grade Parents and Students,
We wanted to send some information and a friendly reminder regarding our field trip to the Holocaust Museum on Wednesday, December 6th. Permission slips and payment ($18 for students, $9 for chaperones) are due by this Friday, December 1st. If you are planning to attend, please be prompt and send both items in so we can have everything ready for the trip. Also, the museum tour will be a few hours resulting in a late lunch. We are hoping to perhaps have a light snack and drink beforehand. Are there any parents who would be willing to provide this for us? Please let us know and save your receipts for service hours! Thank you!
Here is a list of things to remember regarding the trip itself:
1. Students are to wear his/her 8th grade T-shirt with jeans or school uniform bottoms and sneakers.
2. No electronics are permitted on this field trip.
3. Remember to bring a lunch.
4. Students may bring a little bit of money in case they would like to purchase items from the gift shop.
5. Students should arrive to school at the regular time and we should return in time for dismissal as well.If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact myself or Mr. Rodriguez.
~Mrs. Chau and Mr. Rodriguez
On Wednesday, Dec. 13th, our 8th graders will be sorting toys in the St. Timothy Parish Hall from 3 p.m. to 4:00 or 4:30 p.m. Students who are able to stay for the entire session will receive 3 service hours; those who are obliged to leave earlier will receive 1 or 2 hours, depending on how long they stay. Parents may plan on picking up their child at the Parish Hall no later than 4:30 p.m.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.