Practice counting by different numbers with these games!
- http://www.ictgames.com/whackAMole/index.html - Make sure you choose your "start number" and your "steps of" at the top-left side of the game. Try counting by 3's, 4's, 6's, 7's, 8's, and 9's. Or start at a new number like 4, and count by 5's or 10's.
- Play Spooky Sequences to count by 5's or 10's, or count backwards by 2's or 10's.
Practice adding with a number line with games!
- Squash the fly! Try Number Jump: http://www.carstensstudios.com/mathdoodles/numberjump.htm
- Save the swimmers in Lifeguards: http://www.ictgames.com/LIFEGUARDS.html
Play logic addition games!
- Close to 100: http://www.pearsonschool.com/live/images/custom/investigations/Investigations_widget1.html
- In Circle 21 you have to make every circle add up to 21: http://nlvm.usu.edu/en/nav/frames_asid_188_g_2_t_1.html
- Count the money before your blocks reach the top! Play Coin Combo: http://www.tvokids.com/games/coincombo
- You are the cashier at a store. Give your customer the correct amount of change: http://www.mrnussbaum.com/cashout/index.html
- Find hidden numbers in a 100's chart. Give the Dog a Bone: http://www.oswego.org/ocsd-web/games/DogBone/gamebone.html