CLASSROOM PROCEDURES FOR ENTERING CLASSROOM
1. Enter the room quickly and quietly.
2. Pick up handouts on the bellwork table.
3.Get materials and be seated.
4.Read the bellwork assignment posted on the board and start working.
5.If you finish the bellwork assignment early, work on something else quietly.
6.Quietly, patiently wait for instruction.
LISTENING/RESPONDING TO QUESTIONS
1. When we are having class discussions, raise your hand to be called on and actively listen to whoever is speaking.
2. Teacher will give specific instructions when students are to call out answers without first raising their hands.
3. Ask only questions that are relevant to the lesson.
4. Be respectful of all comments and ideas, even if they differ from yours.
Using the Bathroom
?The best time for bathroom use is during passing period.
?You should not leave class to use the bathroom unless it is truly necessary.
?You may use the restroom 3 times per grading period without a penalty.
?You must get permission from the teacher without disrupting class.
?Only person at a time will use the bathroom.
1. Turn in your daily work to the assigned student.
2. Pick up any mess in your area and organize the desks.
3. Wait until the teacher dismisses you (THE BELL DOES NOT DISSMISS YOU)
*ALL OTHER PROCEDURES WILL BE COVER ALONG THE WAY.