1. DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR SEAT WITHOUT PERMISSION & RAISE YOUR HAND TO ASK A QUESTION OR COMMENT.
2. RESPECT ME AND YOUR PEERS: I expect you to be respectful at all times. "Talking back" or "rolling eyes" are not tolerated in my class.
3. NO VULGAR OR RACIST LANGUAGE IS TO BE SPOKEN.
4. DO YOUR PART IN GROUP WORK & DO NOT CHEAT OFF A PEER (Cheating will result in an immediate F for you and the other person allowing you to copy).
5. RESPECT SCHOOL PROPERTY (ex. Writing on desks or on textbooks - If I catch you doing this, you will be charged the cost of replacing the item)
6. NO CELL PHONES (If I catch you texting in class, I will take away your phone and your parent will have to pick it up at the attendance office. I am not flexible about this.)
Tardies: I understand that some students have their classes far apart. However, those students must make an extra effort to get to class on time. Two unexcused tardies will result in a detention
1. VERBAL WARNING
3. F FOR THE DAY & PHONE CALL
4. REFERRAL/PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE
* SOME ACTIONS SUCH AS DIRECT DISRESPECT TO THE TEACHER OR FIGHTING WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE REFERRAL.