1. Interactive Math Website: http://www.adaptedmind.com
2. Interactive Games for All Subject Areas: http://www.funbrain.com Resources for parents and teachers include guides to the games, downloadable quizzes, and supplemental educational resources including flash cards.
4. Computer and Math Skills, Storybooks, and Holiday fun: http://abcya.com Games and activities include: alphabetical order, upper-case and lower-case letters, counting numbers, connect the dots, numerical order, shapes, addition, e-storybooks and holiday games.
5. Reading Fun! Go to http://raz-kids.com and type in "yhumble" as the class you are looking for. You will find your name on my class roster. Read and take quizzes, earning points to create your own raz rocket room! Reading fluency and comprehension are supported on this exciting site!
6. Rhyming words: http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bll/reggie/home/index.htm
7. Patterns and Syllables: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/starship/english/games/word_jumbler/small_sound/standard.shtml
8. Common Nouns & Proper Nouns: http://www.harcourtschool.com/activity/basketball/index.html