Technology rules are an absolute must in any classroom. Here are some important guidelines to follow:
* Respect technology devices by holding them carefully when transporting.
* Never have food or drink around technology.
* Always put your device back in its appropriate place when finished. NEVER leave devices on the floor unattended.
* Only visit teacher-approved sites. Tell the teacher if you see someone using technology inappropriately.
* Technology is a tool to help you reach your learning goals and should be used as such.
* Never give out personal information.
* Plug in devices if the battery is running low.
* No cell phones in class for any reason.
Try reading what others have to say on this topic: