(On the first day of school the students came
up with their class rules.)
1. Don’t talk when the teacher is talking.
2. Follow the directions.
3. Don’t push others.
4. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
5. Raise your hands to yourself.
6. Keep your hands to yourself.
7. Don’t talk back.
8. Don’t be a bully or be mean.
9. Don’t disturb others.
10. Stay in your seat.
RewardIf a student ends the day on a green or yellow card they get a sticker on their behavior chart. On Fridays if they have 4 out of 5 stickers they get to participate in reward time with First Grade. Reward time will be on Fridays at noon. The students will participate in fun activities.