Decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, loss of muscle tone and lean body mass, increased body fat, mood swings, etc. There are several ways that best testosterone booster can affect you. Decrease in testosterone levels when all men experience after the age of 30.
This decrease in testosterone occurs at a rate of 1-1.5% per year. This means that in 10 years you will lose between 10 and 15% of testosterone. Most men can live with this. However, by the time you hit 50, this androgen is 20-30% deficient. This is when such consequences can make your life and the lives of the people around you dire.
Most men with low testosterone are so frustrated that living with them can be a nightmare.
Fortunately, it is possible to increase testosterone with the help of a few simple changes to your diet and lifestyle. Here is an easy and simple way to raise your testosterone level with testosterone boosters:
1. Start exercising – Regular workouts are great for increasing testosterone in your body. Strength training is a much better alternative to other forms of exercise. The best exercises that can help you significantly increase testosterone include squats, flywheels, and weightlifting.
2. Stop using soy and soy products. It is very sad that many dietary supplements contain soy as an ingredient. In fact, soy and soy products can increase estrogen levels in the body. High levels of estrogen lower testosterone in men. The next time you go shopping, avoid anything that contains soy.
3. Avoid alcohol. If you are one of those who like to drink, you should rethink this habit. Alcohol can reduce your body's production of testosterone. In fact, alcohol reduces both growth hormone and luteinizing hormone or LH secretion. Low LH levels have a direct adverse effect on testosterone secretion.
Not only this, alcohol negatively affects fat metabolism and results in large amounts of fat storage. Excess fat tends to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen levels.
Therefore, it is in your best interest to abstain from alcohol altogether.
4. Enjoy some dried fruit like walnuts and pine nuts. Ideal for increasing testosterone production. It is a rich source of essential fats like omega 3 fatty acids that your body needs to produce testosterone. Bring a modest serving of such nuts every morning. In addition to increasing your testosterone levels, they can also help increase your energy levels.
5. Get enough sleep: Sleep deprivation is one of the factors that can negatively affect testosterone levels. Most of us work in a highly competitive environment and most of the time we have to compromise on sleep. Lack of sleep causes stress and increases circulating levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone and testosterone are in the opposite relationship. This means that an increase in cortisol means a decrease in testosterone levels.
Make sure you get enough sleep every night. You should sleep at least 7-8 hours each night.
6. Natural Testosterone BoosterSupplements – One of the best ways to increase testosterone levels is with the help of natural testosterone supplements. These pills are a better alternative to injections and testosterone injections because they are safe and have no side effects.
The best supplements include Tribulus terrestris, D-aspartic acid, ginseng extract, fenugreek, zinc, and some vitamins.
Only a selected number of testosterone boosters can stimulate muscle growth, increase fat burning, improve mood, increase libido, and also help ensure a stable erection. They can reshape your perfect body for you. It's no wonder such supplements have been so successful in men over 40 all over the world.