Top 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Q: How do I know what the homework assignments are for each day?
A: Each day, I will post the homework for each subject on the homework page of this class website.
2. Q: Is late work accepted? Will points be taken off for turning in assignments late?
A: Late work is accepted up to 5 days after the assigned due date. However, 10% of the grade will be deducted for each day the assignment is late.
3. Q: How will I be notified of class trips or announcements?
A: A letter will be sent home along with a permission slip for all class trips at least 2 weeks in advance. Additionally, at the beginning of each month I will send home a newsletter with class announcements for that month.
4. Q: Where can I find the hot lunch menu for the month?
A: The hot lunch menu will be sent home with every student on the last school day of the month for the following month. Otherwise, the menu is posted on the school's website under "Students - Lunch Menu."
5. Q: How do I find out if a snow day has been called?
A: When a snow day is called, there will be an announcement posted on the home page of the school's website. Additionally, all local radio stations will be notified immediately of all cancellations, late starts, or early dismissals.