The mission of Southside Primary School is to prepare the students for a lifetime of learning by providing a curriculum that is academically challenging and appropriate for their full social, emotional, and physical development.
1. We believe that each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
2. We believe that each student can learn, achieve, and succeed.
3. We believe that a student's parent or guardian must be an active participant in the student's emotional process by providing time, resources, and opportunities at home for study and discussion.
4. We believe that each student should have opportunities to develop basic academic skills in reading, writing, speaking, listening, mathematics, social sciences and computer awareness.
5. We believe that each student should have opportunities to develop a positive self-concept through self-understanding and self-respect.