Make sure to get a good sleep, good breakfast, and be here for your MSP days.
Wednesday, May 2 - Writing Day 1 (all students)
Thursday, May 10 - Writing Day 2 (all students)
Moday, May 13 - Reading Klug's 1st Per
Tuesday, May 14 - Reading Klug's 2nd Per
Wednesday, May 15 - Reading Klug's 6th Per
Thursday, May 16 - Reading Klug's 7th Per
Moday, May 21 - Math Rehberger's 1st Per
Tuesday, May 22 - Math Rehberger's 2nd Per
Wednesday, May 23 - Math Rehberger's 6th Per
Thursday, May 24 - Math Rehberger's 7th Per
BASIC SUPPLY LIST
(Check with your student to see if they need a new Composition notebook or pencils for the end of the year!)
FOR STUDENTS IN DOWNSTAIRS KLAHANIE
* 7 composition notebooks These are used as Interactive note books (INBs) school-wide, so it's likely that you will need one for each class
* hand held pencil sharpener
* several regular - not mechanical - number 2 pencils Please note that ridiculously cheap pencils tend to fall apart in the sharpener, resulting in much frustration and loss of learning time.
* a few pens in standard blue or black ink
* Student Planner
* loose leaf standard sized lined notebook paper
* a pocket folder for each class in a 3 ring binder Please label one folder as "MATH, one as 'LANGUAGE ARTS," one as 'SCIENCE" and one as "SOCIAL STUDIES"
* a supply of pocket tissues for personal use To maximize learning time, when a student needs a tissue he should take it from his backpack, rather than walking across the room to the community tissue box.
* A backpack