SIX TRAITS OF SUCCESSFUL COLLEGE STUDENTS DON'T MISS AN EVENT
- The ability to complete tasks without reminders. http://www.giftedresources.com
- The desire to be proud of one's work. http://www.localendar.com/public/idahova
- Knowing how to cooperate and compromise
- The self-discipline to complete boring, tedious tasks.
- Being able to creatively solve new and unique problems.
- The ability to learn from one's mistakes.
Attendance and ProgressAs of April 21st, school has been in session for 88 school calendar days. Expected percentage of
lessons completed for a student to finish by May 23rd is:
Progress: 86% complete
US or World History: 60% completeExpected hours by the end of this school week (if your student was registered by Aug. 20th):
Attendance for K: 387.5 hours
Attendance for 1st—3rd: 697.5 hours
Attendance for 4th—8th: 775 hours