Nutrition: Breakfast/Lunch Menus Etc.

Nutrition: Breakfast/Lunch Menus Etc.


Going Green


The Paulding County School District is going Green -- with their menus that is.  If you would like to receive an electronic copy of the monthly menus, please sign up today. 





MSB_SMALL_LOGO.pngPaulding County Schools has upgraded its online meal payment processing  If you choose to pay for breakfast and lunch using the online service and have not signed up for this service, you may do so by clicking on the hyperlink --  

The PCSD also accepts cash and checks as a form of prepayment allowing you to pay into your child's account. If paying by cash, put your payment in a sealed envelope with your child’s name, student ID number, and teacher’s name clearly written on the envelope. If paying by check, please put your child’s student ID number on the check. 

The current cost for elementary meals is $1.40 (breakfast) and $2.15 (lunch).



The grace period for free/reduced meal benefits expires on 9/13.  A new application must be received, processed and approved prior to 9/11 to continue meal benefits without interruption.  You may also complete the application quickly, conveniently and confidentially using the at  Please complete your free and reduced meal application today to continue this important benefit.


Non-Discrimination Statement (as posted on the Paulding School District website)

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email: