These supplies are requested for the first day of school!
Each student should clearly label all supplies with her or his first name.
- Backpack or bookbag -- Include folder or binder inside to keep papers neat and organized!
- Agenda book -- required of all 5th graders; purchased at school during Open House for $4!
- Students will need year-long supplies of sharpened pencils, erasers, erasable pens, and notebook paper. A personal pencil sharpener is suggested as our classroom sharpener is frequently "on the fritz" due to overuse. Students with LARGE HANDWRITING should choose wide-ruled notebook paper ONLY!
- Students may have any other school supplies they wish to help improve the quality of their work. Each will have a cubby in the classroom in which to house their materials. Cubbies may be "decorated" locker-style with any appropriate items/posters/etc.!
- Donations of any of the following supplies will be appreciated throughout the year: zippered plastic bags, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, cube-o-facial tissues, envelopes, glue sticks.
- Daily snack -- our lunch is late -- bring a healthy munchy for mid-morning!