Hello! Welcome to 4th grade. We are off to a great start already this year. It is important that we all work together as a team this year in order to help your child succeed. Be sure that your child is on time for school He/she will be counted tardy at 7:45. If your child misses school, please send him/her with a note when they return. Our class communicates through Class Dojo. If you need a parent invite, please let me know. Thank you to all of the parents who have already signed up. Student responsibility is extremely important in 4th grade. Bulldog binders will come home every Monday. Please look over your child's work. If there are any assignments that are required to be corrected or signed, please send them back on Tuesday. There is a sheet on the left of the folder for you to sign and make comments. Please take the time to If you ever have any questions, please give me a call in the office. You can leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible (within 24 hrs). The quickest way to reach me is by email or through Class Dojo or email. We, also, can meet before or after school. I look forward to a wonderful year!
- Social Studies (4-C) 7:45-8:35
- Specials 8:40-9:20
- ELA (4-C) 9:25-10:45
- Recess 10:50-11:10
- Lunch 11:15-11:50
- Social Studies (4-D) 11:50-12:15
- Bulldog Block 12:15-1:15
- ELA (4-D) 1:15-2:45
Special Area Schedule
- Monday: Computer (Bring your headphones.)
- Tuesday: Library (Bring your library book.)Art
- Wednesday: P.E. (Wear comfortable tennis shoes.)
- Thursday: Art
- Friday: Music
"If you can dream it you can do it!"
1 box of Crayola Crayons (24 count)
1 package of color pencils
2 packages of glue sticks
4 red gel roller pens
4 packages of #2 wooden/mechanical pencils
1 package of cap erasers
1 pair Fiskar’s scissors
1 crayon/pencil bag
1 ruler with centimeter and inches
1 pack wide ruled notebook paper
1 inch white binder with a clear pocket on front and back
3 composition journals (no wire bound)
6 folders with pockets and brads
6 folders with pockets ONLY
1 package of ¼ inch graph paper
Scholastic “Storyworks” Magazine ($10)
Classroom Supply Needs
- 1 container of Clorox/Lysol wipes
- 1 quart or gallon Ziploc bags
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 package dry erase markers
- Class donation $10
- HES Grade Level T Shirt $5
Class Discipline Plan
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- Be kind to others.
- Do not interrupt others.
- Keep our hands and feet to yourself.
- Use good manners at all times.
- Be responsible for your own belongings.
- Always do your best!
- Turn in assignments on time.
- Have fun but work hard!
- 5 minutes of free time and/ or written work.
- 10 minutes of free time and/ or written work.
- Parent notification, detention, lunch detention, office referal, etc.
Severe or continuous discipline problems will require immediate parent/ principle intervention.
Every night students are responsible for reading for a minimum of 20 minutes. READERS ARE LEADERS!!! A list of spelling words will be sent home on every Monday for students to study. In addition, study guides will be sent home before tests are give in other subjects. Periodically, students will be asked to complete a project outside of class for a grade.
Click on the link below to see my lesson plans for the week.