Earth Science 1 Fall 2012
The Final Exam will be EITHER
Monday Dec 17th Period 3 and 4
Wednesday Dec 19th Period 3 and 4
To review for the final exam click any of the links below.
Observation, Inference and Relationships, and Density
This website will help you prepare for the Earth Science Regents.
- Follow the link at the right called " Study Schedule." Within the schedule, you will find links to a testing site. When you have completed each diagnostic test with an 80, print out your certificate and bring it to me.
- The link above called "Video Resources" will take you to a list of links you can you to prepare.
- "100 Illustrated ways to pass the Earth Science Regents" is a quick way to access concepts.
- "ESRT" will take you to a PDF copy of the Earth Science Reference Tables. You should print these out
- If you have any questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org,
I am also available, Monday-Wednesday Period 0, Monday from 3-5, Wed and Thursday from 3-4.