Please hand in Survey: Questions:
1. Aspects that are working for you....
2. Aspects that are not working for you...
3. Favorite Class/es
4. I wish....
Thesis statement for TKAM Essay
READ READ READ!! Finish the book as soon as possible!
1. Read chapter 19 and 20
1. Read Chapter 18
1. Quiz: Parallel Structure and Comma Use
1. Read up to chapter 18 (TKAM) for Tuesday.
2. Quiz on the reading.
Presentations Due: Thursday, October 6th (library block Wednesday)
Quote of the Day: “Mockingbirds don’t do one thing but make music for us to enjoy . . . but sing their hearts out for us. That’s why it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird.”
What does it mean?
Do you agree?
How can you apply this to your own life?
1. Reading: Finish Chapter 9
2. Boo Radley Quote Page (10 quotes from chapters 5-9)