Our Solar System
1) Students will be able to list the order of the planets starting with the Sun.
2) Students will be able to describe the physical properties of meteors, moons, asteroids and comets.
3) Students will be able to generate a basic model of the solar system to include the sun, planets, asteroid belt, and some moons.
4) Students will be able to explain the basic force of gravity
5) Students will be able to correlate strength of gravity to mass of an object.
6) Students will be able to experiment with the effects of gravity using provided simulation.
(11) Earth and space. The student understands the organization of our solar system and the relationships among the various bodies that comprise it. The student is expected to:
(A)describe the physical properties, locations, and movements of the Sun, planets, moons, meteors, asteroids, and comets;
(B) understand that gravity is the force that governs the motion of our solar system;
This activity was created using Nearpod.