Earth Science Final Exam
So, we are at the last week of school.
- Your work must be turned in my Wednesday, so I can get all your grades in by Thur. and your pass/fail by Friday.
- Some of you only have 3 or 4 weeks turned in and you need at least 5 and your final to get your credit.
- For those of you that had less then a C in the 3rd card marking you need:
- 6/8 assignments turned in.
- A very well written final paper.
- If you had a B or better you need
- At least 4 complete assignments turned in
- That means vocabulary and the notes on videos as well as activities
- If you had a B or better but you only did vocabulary for the 8 weeks you need
- a very well written paper for this week to get your credit. (vocabulary only = ½ credit for each week)
- If you had an A+ and you did most of your work in the 4th quarter any paper means you passed.
- You can write me and tell me how much you learned, and we will be good!
This year we have studied the following topics:
- The formation of rocks
- The water cycle.
- The carbon cycle.
- Multiple dangers the earth faces
- The planets in our solar system
- The sun and how if sends out radiation.
- How energy moves through space.
- The protective shield around the earth.
- The zones on our planet.
- How water changes states and the effect on the earth.
- The weather
- Predicting weather
- Climate change
Your job is to write me a 3-paragraph paper:
- Which of these topics did you find most interesting?
- What did you learn about them?
- How will this knowledge effect you in the future?
The lower your grade, the fewer lessons you did, the better the paper needs to be. Impress me.
PS- If anyone has contact info for:
- Leena Matelic
- Donovan Salters
- Desiree Kawa
- Fatomata Ndiaya
Please send it to me or contact him/her and have them contact me.
Have a great summer!