Day 1: Naming Acids
- Video: Intro to Naming Acids
- Video: Naming Acids Practice Problems
- Video: Identifying Precipitation, Combustion, and Acid-Base Reactions
- Note: Pause the video and try to do the work before the teacher.
Day 2: Naming Bases
Day 3: Ph Scale and Acid/Base
- Video: Acids, Vases, and the pH Scale
- Video: How to Do Experiments with the pH Scale
- Video: The strengths and weaknesses of acids and bases
- What is a strong acid or base?
Day 4: Acid/Base Reaction
- Video: How to Do Experiments With the pH Scale
- This is a double replacement reaction.
- Like a combustion reaction you will get a water molecule but instead of CO2 you will get a salt.
- Watch the video and try to predict the reaction before the video shows you the answer.
- Video: Shortcut for Balancing Acid Base Reactions with Practice Problems
- Watch the video and try to predict the reaction before the video shows you the answer
- Video: Acids and Bases Chemistry - Basic Introduction
Day 5: Weekly Activity
- Video: A Colorful Magic Trick with Acids and Bases
- Note: Do not forget to send a reflection or video, by 11:30pm, April 25 to firstname.lastname@example.org